I could not wait to perfect this recipe. Quick and easy banana pancakes. I like bananas, but I love cooked bananas. We usually save pancakes for the weekend when we have the luxury of time but this recipe means that we get to have it on the weekdays! (Sometimes.) I love putting out fruit, yogurt, peanut butter and maple syrup to have with the pancakes, just looking at the spread makes me so happy.
Pancakes do not get easier, healthier or yummier than this.
- 2/3 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Spoon batter on a hot pan, the batter is thick so spread it out with a spoon.
- Cook batter on a hot pan till bubbles form and then flip.
- (The pancakes brown quickly because of the bananas so keep an eye on them)
- Serve with fruit, yogurt, peanut butter and maple syrup.